I hate it when my friends boyfriend calls me “Filipenis”. He’s trying to be funny by mixing Filipino and Danish into one word. Dumbass.
Also, I hate it when someone says Filipinos aren’t Asians. -__-
- Secretly scream in my mind when a really cute guy passes by
- Play a song over and over again until I get sick of it
- Re-arrange my room 50 million times a day just because I’m bored
- Fake a British accent
- Wonder what it’s like to have a boyfriend
- Wonder what it feels like to have a boyfriend
- Actually do my homework
- Life is Okay - Michael Johns with Brooke White
- We Can Work it Out - Beatles
- Bruises - Chairlift
- Animal - Neon Trees
- Good Life - OneRepublic
- A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope
- Talking to the Moon - Bruno Mars
- Show Me What I’m Looking For - Carolina Liar
- In Repair - John Mayer
- Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
I never realized how many “friends” I had on Facebook, that I didn’t even know!
Happy Holidays to you too! :) I love your posts and can’t wait to see more for 2011! I hope you’re having a great holiday!
Opening presents with the family was hilarious! Usually, we open our presents on Christmas Eve at night, but instead we had to this afternoon because my Aunt and Uncle are throwing a Christmas party with the WHOLE family.
Well, back to the presents. My little sister was first to open (of course), and had a total of 13 presents. She accidentally opened one of mine and it was sweaters from my Mom and Dad, and let’s just say, I wasn’t as shocked when it was my turn to open presents. Haha. To shorten this up, my brother got a keyboard, my Aunt got a salad spinner from my Uncle, and a couple minutes into her opening her presents, he did this weird thing with the salad spinner that exposed another gift which were earrings. Also, my mom got a a Coach bag, and when she opened the gift, she literally jumped up and down and laughed like a witch. haha. My Dad got a watch which he’s been dying to get for a year, and I got a art set from my Aunt and Uncle. I couldn’t have asked for a better way to start the holidays. I’m blessed to have these people in my life and couldn’t ask for anything better.
no problem :) thanks for following back. and i love your blog :D